Sunday, March 3, 2013

Who I am?

My name is: Ligia 

I am 17 years old girl wants to be a businesswoman. 

My hobbies are: playing football(soccer), watch tv, read books, go shopping, praise God, walk every day. 
I like to meet people, doesn't matter how that person it's. 
Hangout with friends 
Spend time with my family, Watch movie, be on internet.
My favorite music: I listen all type of music, christian, hip-hop, spanish music, etc...
My favorite books: The count of monte-cristo, Prision verde, Angelina, Maria, Don Quijote de la mancha. 
as you notice I read more books in spanish, but right know I'm reading english book and I like it.
My favorite class: Spanish, biology, Math, Historia de Honduras, Language arts, PE, Computer,
I would like to learn another language like: Germany, Portugal, France. 


Contact me
Twitter: @ligiatirhana

No comments:

Post a Comment